- Presenter with other dignitaries of the Renaissance Award to honoree
- Two VIP tables of 10 guests each (total of 20 guests)
- Opportunity for two guests to be seated with Renaissance Award recipient
- Opportunity to speak during the award presentation
- On-site recognition at the event as Renaissance Award Sponsor
- Two priority tables of ten (10) guests each (total of 20 guests)
- On-site recognition at event as Executive Producer Sponsor
- Full page acknowledgement in event program
- Priority table for ten (10) guests
- Half-page acknowledgement in event program
- Name or logo on all promotional materials in support of the gala
- Name or logo listed for one year in the Gazette, monthly schedule (cir. 22,000)
- Placement on the Gene Siskel Film Center donor wall for one year
- Inclusion in the Art Institute of Chicago's annual report for one year
- One ticket with priority seating
- Recognition in the evening's program as one of the event's generous donors
Ticket and table purchases are nonrefundable. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
$50,000: Renaissance Award Sponsor
As the Renaissance Award Sponsor, you will receive all Executive Producer benefits plus the following:
$25,000: Executive Producer Sponsor
As the Executive Producer Sponsor, you will receive all Producer benefits plus the following:
$10,000: Producer Sponsor
As the Producer Sponsor, you will receive all of the following:
$1,000: VIP Ticket
$500: Individual Tickets
Your support ensures that high quality, accessible cultural programming will continue at the Gene Siskel Film Center. It is our great pleasure to present an excellent curated year-round film programming that brings people together for a shared experience. We are eternally grateful for your support.
About Jon Favreau & Robert Downey Jr.
Jon Favreau is one of the most prominent and respected figures working in contemporary film. He has directed some of the most popular films released in recent years, including “Iron Man,” “Iron Man 2,” and “The Jungle Book,” and his current directing projects include upcoming Disney film “The Lion King.” He also directed the beloved holiday classic “Elf.” He has executive produced numerous films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise, and is the executive producer of “The Mandalorian” which will debut on Disney’s new streaming service. As an actor, he is known for roles in films such as “Rudy,” “Swingers” (which he also wrote), “Very Bad Things,” “The Break-Up,” and “Chef” (which he also wrote and directed) and will be seen in the upcoming “Spiderman: Far from Home.”
In a career that has spanned almost 50 years, Robert Downey Jr. is undisputedly one of Hollywood’s most popular and respected actors, having appeared in more than 80 films. He has twice been nominated for the Academy Award (for “Tropic Thunder” and “Chaplin”) and has won or been nominated for Golden Globe and Emmy Awards. His iconic portrayal of Tony Stark in the Marvel film franchise, as well as his diverse body of work in a wide array of film genres has solidified his position as one of cinema’s most gifted performers.
About Gene Siskel Film Center
Internationally recognized and respected for its original film programming, for over 46 years, the Gene Siskel Film Center of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago has been a vibrant cultural destination that attracts a diverse and creative audience. The success and longevity of the Gene Siskel Film Center is due in part to the vast and varied work that it presents - over 400 films in over 1,600 presentations with 200+ filmmaker appearances each year. More than 85,000 patrons visit the Gene Siskel Film Center annually for the best international, classic and independent cinema.
Each year, Chicago's civic leaders, philanthropists and corporate executives celebrate the programming achievements of the Gene Siskel Film Center and raise funds to support its curated film programming and educational initiatives by attending the gala. This annual event honors a filmmaker who advances the art of cinema. Past honorees have included George Lucas, Michael Mann, Nicole Kidman, William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman, Robert Downey, Jr., Jamie Foxx, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo and Scarlett Johansson.
Sponsors as of May 29, 2019