Join Chicago's Premier Movie Theater
See a restored masterpiece, attend a world premiere, or talk with a director — your Gene Siskel Film Center membership means excellence in cinema!
Convenient Ways to Join or Renew
- Purchase online Click here to get started.
- Call the Film Center Main Office at 312-846-2600 between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Visit the Film Center Main Office at 164 North State Street, 3rd Floor, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday — credit cards only
- Visit the Box Office (open an hour before the first showtime of the day, seven days a week)
Members receive exclusive year-round benefits including:
- $6 admission to movies at the Gene Siskel Film Center
- $5 admission to the spring and fall Screening/Lecture series
- Free subscription to the Film Center's monthly schedule, the Gazette
- $10 discount on an Art Institute of Chicago membership
- Four free popcorns
- Sneak preview passes to major motion pictures
- Priority notification of other offers and events
Individual memberships: $50 Dual memberships: $80 Dual members receive the same benefits as individual members—for two
All memberships last for one year from date of purchase. Senior citizens (65 years or older), School of the Art Institute of Chicago Alumni and Art Institute Members receive a $5 discount. Double discounts do not apply. Proof of discount status required. Must purchase in person to receive these discounts.
Questions? Contact us at: 312-846-2600 or email: email@example.com
Did you know? Executive Producer level supporters — those who make gifts of $1500+ to the Film Center — receive free admission for two to all screenings for a full year! Learn more here.